[Insight-users] CMake: ITK-DIR

Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:27:18 -0400

Hi Tejas,

Yeap, you should first run CMake, it will generate
a file ITK.dsw in the binary directory you provided,
(C:\temp in this case).

Then, you have to open the ITK.dsw file with VC++
and build the libraries.

If you have already done some configuration
attempts, it may be a good idea to start from
scratch. Simply remove all the content of the
C:\temp directory and run CMake again.