[Insight-users] [Re] Correct use of MRIBiasFieldCorrectionFilter ? & SliceIterator

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sat, 01 Mar 2003 00:42:08 -0500

Jisung,

The ImageSliceIteratorWithIndex will walk through
the image in an ordered way. This iterator cares
about three out of the N dimensions.

The user select which ones out of the N dimension
are going to be considered the three basic dimension
and in which order.

This iterator can also be an option.

Luis