[Insight-users] Re: calling updates: Mathematical Morphology Binary filters and SetErodeValue,SetDilateValue

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sun, 02 Mar 2003 21:37:29 -0500

Hi Digvijay

Sorry I missed the calls to SetErodeValue and
SetDilateValue that you were already making in
your code.

One question:
Did you tryied displaying the binary image before
is passed to the ImageViewer ? Did it displays
correctly ?

It may be that the morphological filters are
working properly and the problem is only at the
level of preparing the data for display.

Please let us know,