[Insight-users] Help : Error Using Discrete Guassian Filter

Neha D itkneha@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:31:13 -0800 (PST)

--0-426707408-1046734273=:84341

Hi All,

I am trying to use Discrete Gaussian Filter. I want to use filter on png file of unsigned char. What value of maxKernelWidth should I use. With values 0.2 , 0.1, I am getting error.

If anybody is using this filter, please let me know the appropriate values for gaussianVariance ,  unsigned int maxKernelWidth .

Thanks,