[Insight-users] Compiling ITK on Windows

Raghavendra Chandrashekara rc3@doc.ic.ac.uk
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 17:11:45 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_007E_01C2E271.222CD320

Sorry I meant to send the CMakeLists.txt file instead of the CMakeCache.txt
file.

Thanks,

Raghavendra

----- Original Message -----
From: "Raghavendra Chandrashekara" <rc3@doc.ic.ac.uk>
To: "Luis Ibanez" <luis.ibanez@kitware.com>
Cc: <insight-users@public.kitware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Insight-users] Compiling ITK on Windows

> Hi Luis,
>
> Thanks for your quick reply!
>
> > It looks like you are opening the .dsp
> > project in Testing directly instead of
> >
> > It this the case ?
>
> No, I opened the ITK.sln file that is created in the build directory. I
> think that's the correct file to open isn't it? When I built the solution,
> all of the libraries where built properly. It was just the test projects
> which didn't succeed. There were some linking errors with the png library.
>
> The reason I am using the CVS version of ITK is because I want to use the
> GIPL image readers which are not in the current release. I've written a
> small program which reads a GIPL image and writes it out again. I've
> attached the source code for the program and the CMakeLists.txt file. I
> think they are correct but there is still the linking problem.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Raghavendra

------=_NextPart_000_007E_01C2E271.222CD320

PROJECT(ITKGIPLImageTest)

INCLUDE(${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/FindITK.cmake)
IF (USE_ITK_FILE)
	INCLUDE(${USE_ITK_FILE})
ENDIF (USE_ITK_FILE)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(ITKGIPLImageTest ITKGIPLImageTest.cxx)

IF (WIN32)
	TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(ITKGIPLImageTest ITKIO ITKCommon ITKMetaIO =
VXLNumerics)
ELSE (WIN32)
	TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(ITKGIPLImageTest ITKIO ITKCommon ITKMetaIO =
VXLNumerics dl pthread)
ENDIF (WIN32)
------=_NextPart_000_007E_01C2E271.222CD320--