[Insight-users] SPIE Presentations

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 11:03:30 -0500

Hi Mathias,

Please note that the PowerPoint presentations
used during the course are also available
through the InsightDocuments cvs module.
Some AVI and Quicktime movies are there too.

You can download this module by using the following
cvs command:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/Insight co
InsigthDocuments

(in a single command line).

This is a huge module,
be prepared to receive 200Mb to 300Mb...

The material for the course is in the directory:

     InsightDocuments/Course/Training

Please let us know if you find any problems.