[Insight-users] Compiling ITK on Windows: PNG problems: GIPL / Analyze

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 07:24:10 -0500

Hi Raghavendra,

Thanks for letting us know.

We will have to double check the ramp.gipl image here.

You are right, the Factory mechanism should work
without you having to instantiate explicitly the
ImageIO object.

This may be a problem caused by the AnalyzeImageIO.

Thanks for your help,