[Insight-users] Compiling ITK on Windows: GIPL problems

Raghavendra Chandrashekara rc3@doc.ic.ac.uk
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:26:02 -0000

Hi Luis and Mathieu,

> Hi Raghavendra,
>

> Your code looks good, except for the line
>

>          using namespace std;
>

> Please DO NOT USE this lines in any code.
> It is only calling for trouble. Your cout's
> already have the "std::" as they should, so
> you can get rid of the "using namespace".
>
> ------

Oops! I keep forgetting about that!

> I agree with Mathieu, in that the possible source
> of the problem is the absence of a ".gipl" extension.
>
> Please let us know if your files are using the right
> extensions.

I am using the right extension (.gipl). I tried using the ramp.gipl image in
the Testing/Data/Input directory but my program crashed. I think the image
may be corrupted. When I used a different image it was read and written
properly.

> If the extensions happen to be correct, this may
> indicate a problem with the Analyze image reader,
> in which case we will track it down.
>

> Thanks
>

> Luis

Thanks,