[Insight-users] dashboard pb? : maybe locally modified files in cvs checkout ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 13:04:42 -0500

Hi Dean,

This may be unrelated, but in any case...

I used to have similar errors in terminus.kitware
and they were due to the presence of locally modified
files in the cvs checkout used for the build.

When the CVS update command is run by Dart, it returns
an error code if it finds files that you have modified
files in your disk.

Dart assumes that the error is due to an bad network
connection, so it goes to sleep for 10 second and tries
again. It tries several times, and because the modified
files are still there, all the tries fail... leading
Dart to kill the update process.

so...
Please double check if you have any modified files
in your cvs checkout...

Now that,...
Since this is an experimental build you may want to not
do Update at all...

    Luis