[Insight-users] runtime error on example Image5: Filename needs extension

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 22:52:37 -0500

Hi Fernando,

You are providing an image with a filename
that lacks extension.

The ImageIO factory mechanism in ITK rely
on the extensions for determining what kind
of fileformat should be used to read your
image.

The command should be like any of the
following

./Image5 junk.png
./Image5 junk.mha
./Image5 junk.vtk
./Image5 junk.gipl
./Image5 junk.vol

Make sure that the image actually corresponds to the format
that is associated with this extension.

Please let us know if you have further questions,