[Insight-users] Problem with Matrix class: Operator * (T) added.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 07:54:11 -0500

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for pointing this out.

The operator has been added to the Matrix class
following your suggestion.

You may have to CVS update your checkout.
(Actually, try to update just this specific
files: itkMatrix.h. Since at this point the
repository is a bit unstable...)

Please let us know if you find any problems