[Insight-users] Re: Output Of PNG ImageWriter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 15:43:43 -0500

Hi Neha,

This particular Application is obsolete and
is scheduled to be removed from the toolkit.

If you are interested in read/writing RGB
images, please take a look at the examples
described in the SoftwareGuide, Section 6.2
pdf-pages 160-162.

The corresponding code is available under

       Insight/Examples/IO

In order to manage color images you have
to instantiate image of pixel type = RGBPixel.

Let us know if you find any difficulty