[Insight-users] Re: FLTK and ITK on Mac OS X

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 16:43:51 -0500

Hi Phillip,

Thanks for the update.

About the missing symbols at compile time.
Fl::error sounds like a pretty basic method.

It looks like some of FLTK libraries is missing
in your configuration. They should be:

   fltk
   fltkgl
   fltkforms
   fltkimages

You may want to double check the CMakeCache.txt
file created by CMake in your binary directory.
Make sure that there is no "NOTFOUND" in any of
the FLTK related entries.

Please let us know what you find