[Insight-users] Question to RegionGrowingSegmentation Example application

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sat, 08 Mar 2003 15:41:56 -0500

Hi Christof,

The RegionGrowingSegmentation is just a demo
application. It certainly lacks many desirable
features of a real application.

Like for example...   saving the output   :-)

---

In any case, following your suggestion,
the saving option has been added to the
ITK version in the CVS repository.

Note however that today may not be the best
time for updating your checkout since the
repository is unstable.

---

You may also want to look at the example
available in Insight/Example/Segmentation.
This simplified version does not have any
GUI, but allows to save the result from
the command line options.

Please let us know if you find any problem.