[Insight-users] where is my DataRepsentation?: In release 1.2

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:17:34 -0500

Hi Ouyang,

It looks like you are using the release 1.0

The Examples directory was reorganized
after that release. All the examples cited
in the SoftwareGuide were added after release
1.0.

You are encouraged to get the release 1.2.

If you have a cvs checkout, it can be
updated using the cvs command

     cvs update -r Release-1-2

tarballs should be available soon at the
ITK download pageg.

Please let us know if you have further questions.