[Insight-users] ITK, FLTK and VTK on Mac OS X

Robb Brown brownr@ucalgary.ca
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:20:21 -0700

Thanks for your help, Luis and Jon -- I've got ITK (and applications)
compiled and working with FLTK.  Phillip, I was struggling with the
same FLTK problems you were and when I got back on Monday they were all
solved!

I have one remaining problem though.  I've got VTK compiled from a
January CVS version.  To do this I had to use CMake 1.7 from CVS as
earlier versions (including 1.65) gave errors trying to compile VTK
extensions.  Problem is, CMake 1.7 won't compile InsightApplications.
It complains about FIND_PACKAGE not being a CMake command.  I couldn't
find this command in the CMake reference PDF either.  Unfortunately,
CMake 1.6 refuses to build an ITK-VTK application because VTK was
compiled using CMake 1.7.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Robb
Robb Brown
Seaman Family MR Center