[Insight-users] Using MetaImageReader for reading/writing Raw files

Neha D itkneha@yahoo.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:37:09 -0800 (PST)

--0-136618940-1047335829=:13019

Hi All,
I am trying to use MetaImageReadWrite example. The one given in Insight/Examples creates the image and reads it. I don't understand where exactly does it refers the header file.
I want to read one raw file (myImage.raw ) using MetaImageReader. For that, I have first created myImage.mdt using MetaImageImporter. I don't get how to use read those files and write the raw file by applying filter on it.
Has anyone tried on this ? Would appreciate your kind suggestions and help.
Thanks,
Neha
 Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman@kitware.com> wrote:At 02:20 PM 3/10/2003, Robb Brown wrote:

>Thanks for your help, Luis and Jon -- I've got ITK (and applications) compiled and working with FLTK. Phillip, I was struggling with the same FLTK problems you were and when I got back on Monday they were all solved!
>
>I have one remaining problem though. I've got VTK compiled from a January CVS version. To do this I had to use CMake 1.7 from CVS as earlier versions (including 1.65) gave errors trying to compile VTK extensions. Problem is, CMake 1.7 won't compile InsightApplications.

CMake 1.65 should build VTK on OSX. What were the errors?

--0-136618940-1047335829=:13019

<P>Hi All,
<P>I am trying to use MetaImageReadWrite example. The one given in Insight/Examples creates the image and reads it. I don't understand where exactly does it refers the header file.
<P>I want to read one raw file (myImage.raw ) using MetaImageReader. For that, I have first created myImage.mdt using MetaImageImporter. I don't get how to use read those files and write the raw file by applying&nbsp;filter on it.
<P>Has anyone tried on this ? Would appreciate your kind suggestions and help.
<P>Thanks,
<P>Neha