[Insight-users] ITK, FLTK and VTK on Mac OS X

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:01:29 -0500

Hi Robb,

Strong suggestions:

-  Do not use VTK from the cvs main trunk.
-  Do not use CMake 1.7 yet.

We have made a synchronized release of VTK,
CMake and ITK.

Please use:

      VTK   4.2
      CMake 1.6.5
      ITK   1.2
      FLTK  1.1.3

This combiantion of versions should result
in a consistent configuration.

Please let us know if you find any problems