[Insight-users] WG: Fliuid Question

salah salah@gris.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:21:09 +0100

Sorry,

In trying to go around the problem, I foung the following.

I defined Fluidd to be the default editor for .fl files so that I only =
click on the .fl file and fliudd is run automaticaly.

Now. if I click on my .fl file to run Fluidd, the problem occurs.
BUT, if I first run Fluidd and load the .fl file, everything goes well   =
!!!

I think it is a bug in Fluidd.=20
Note, old versions of Fluid behave well in both cases.

Thanks,

Zein

>  -----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
have names ColorViewer.h and ColorViewer.cpp !!!!!