[Insight-users] surface textures?

Rasmus Reinhold Paulsen rrp@imm.dtu.dk
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:14:05 +0100 (MET)

Hi Markus,

Check out the work on dense surface models of the human face by Tim
Hutton:

http://www.eastman.ucl.ac.uk/~dmi/MINORI/index.html

Especially:
Hutton T.J., Buxton B.F., and Hammond P. (2001) Dense Surface Point
Distribution Models of the Human Face. In: Proc. IEEE Workshop on
Mathematical Methods in Biomedical Image Analysis, Kauai,
Hawaii. pp. 153-160.

Tim has done everything in VTK, where he is also a developer. I do not
know if ITK would be a better API than VTK to solve the problem.

Regards,
Rasmus

Rasmus Paulsen
INRIA, Project Epidaure