[Insight-users] Copying an Image Object

Puja Malik puja.malik@MEMcenter.unibe.ch
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:18:23 +0100

--------------F8F26BBFF6C375EAD146AFF3

Hello,
I have a basic question.  I would like to copy the information from one
image object to another.  Is this the purpose for the
"CopyInformation()" function?

For Instance:

typedef itk::Image<PixelType, DIM> ImageType;

ImageType::Pointer im1 = ImageType::New();
//...here im1 acquires some data

//...now I want to copy the information from im1 to im2 so i can do some
of my
//own processing on the first image, without losing information.
ImageType::Pointer im2 = ImageType::New();

Thanks for any help!

Puja

--
---------------------------------------
Puja Malik

--------------F8F26BBFF6C375EAD146AFF3

Hello,
from one image object to another.&nbsp; Is this the purpose for the "CopyInformation()"&nbsp;function?
do some of my
<pre>Thanks for any help!</pre>

<pre>Puja</pre>

<pre></pre>

<pre></pre>

<pre>--&nbsp;
---------------------------------------
Puja Malik
Surgical Instruments Group
MEM Research Center for Orthopaedic Surgery
Institute for Surgical Technology and Biomechanics&nbsp;
University of Bern
Murtenstrasse 35, P.O. Box 8354
3010 Bern, Switzerland
Phone: +41-31-632-8730