[Insight-users] error in building ITK.dsw

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 11:33:43 -0500

Hi Ouyang,

Could you please give us more details about this error ?

1) By 'former steps', do you mean running CMake ?,
    build the libraries ?

2) Do you have by any chance two compilers installed in
    your machine. For example VC6 and VC7  ?

3) Could you please post the CMakeCache.txt file that
    CMake generates in the binary directory.

Judgging from the error message alone, it may look like
CMake had trouble finding your compiler.  Or,.. running
one of the try-compile commands.

Is your compiler installed in a standard way ?

Make sure that you are openning the ITK.dsw file and
not one of the multiple .dsp files...

Please give us more information,