[Insight-users] ImageSeriesReader

Mathias Seitel mathiasseitel@yahoo.de
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 09:35:15 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

At current I am writing my thesis on medical image
segmentation. The software part of it involves
segmentation of 3D volumes with ITK. We have large
amounts of DICOM sample volumes at hand and thus want
to use this format directly. Creating an additional
meta image header for each volume, as was proposed
elsewhere, seems to be no good option for us.

My question refers to the proposed ImageSeriesReader
for automatically creating a volume from series. When
would a class like this be publicly available? If not
within one month or so I'd have to write my own
provisional substitute due to the schedule of my
thesis. I'd be glad if you could give me a rough idea
about its current state. This would facilitate my
planning.

Thanks,
Mathias

Bis zu 100 MB Speicher bei http://premiummail.yahoo.de