[Insight-users] Problems building version 1.2

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 23:33:23 -0500

Hi Liang,

You shouldn't need to manually add paths for headers
in VC++. CMake will take care of all these details
when you provide it with the appropriate information.

It looks like when you are configuring the Applications
with CMake, you are not passing the apropriate directory
to the variable ITK_DIR.  This variable expects to receive
the binary directory where ITK was built.

InsightApplications should build without having to modify
the VC++ project in any way.

If you continue experiencing problems, plase post the
CMakeCache.txt files (both from ITK and from ITK Applications)
to the list. These files are generated by CMake in the
binary directories of your builds,