[Insight-users] ImageSeriesReader

Mathias Seitel mathiasseitel@yahoo.de
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:47:57 +0100 (CET)

Hi Jolinda,

thanks alot for your program, it really is a nice
tool. I tried it with some of my samples and it worked
fine, also reading its output with ITK. However I'm
still undecided on how to proceed. Doing it this way
may well be an option, but on the other hand in order
to access additional DICOM info I'll still have to
read the DICOM header(s) of the original file(s). But
first I have to see how many DICOM header information
is actually needed in the project.

Best regards,
Mathias

 --- Jolinda Smith <jolinda@darkwing.uoregon.edu>