[Insight-users] I can't compile ITK.dsw in VC++ successfully

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:13:18 -0500

Looks like you changed the compile flags in such a way that is incompatible with building ITK.   What options did you set/change when you ran cmake?
What version of cmake/ITK are you using?

Can you send the CMakeCache.txt file that cmake created?