[Insight-users] Re: Problems running InsightApplications

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:08:11 -0500

Hi Jianming,

The message you get :

    "Debug Assertion Failed !"

    "Expression : _CrtIsValidHeapPointer( pUserData )"

Is usually produced by mixing compilation modes in your
libraries and executables.

You are probably compiling FLTK for debug and
ITK for release, or some combination along those lines.

Please make sure that all the libraries you are using
are compiled with the same options. They should all be
'Release' or all 'Debug'.

Of course the same goes for the Application itself.