[Insight-users] Re: Reading RAW Files -- reading single slices

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:53:46 -0500

Hi Neha,

Could you please post the code that you are using for
reading this Raw image ?

The typdef used for ImageFileReader and writer are
quite important

--

You can see all the details about the Raw reader in the
file:

          Insight/Code/IO/itkRawImageIO.cxx