AW: [Insight-users] Creating and Viewing Histograms

donna@v1.wustl.edu donna@v1.wustl.edu
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:59:09 -0600

Hi Zein,

You can set the input of vtkImageAccumulate to a volume, since ITK is
based on VTK.

There may be an easy way to do this with ITK, but since I don't know how
to do it, I hope you don't mind if I copy insight-users on my response.
Someone who knows ITK better than I do might be able to point you to an
easy method.

Donna