[Insight-users] Checkerboard image help wanted

J Mst gave_edgar@hotmail.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:01:02 +0000

Hi all,

The question is maybe a bit off-topic but I hope anyone will be so kind to
answer it.

I was messing around with the checkerboard class in VTK, but as you can
suspect, it didnt worked the way I wanted. I wanted to 'easily' load two
different images and than display a checkerboard image of these two with the
use of VTK.

First I tried the 'ItkImageToVTKImageFilter' in order to get the input for
the 'VTKImageCheckerboard'. This didnt work.

Then I tried the 'itkVTKImageExport' and the 'VTKImageImport' both to
connect the ITK/VTK pipeline (make sense to me). But This also didnt work.

Finally, I tried the 'VTKImageReader'. Now it had to work because I get the
image directly into VTK. But you'll guess, it didnt.

It'll probable be a silly error but I really like to get some help on this.
I suspect I don't give the checkerboard class the right input because VC++
says:

Compiling resources...
Compiling...
StdAfx.cpp
test.cpp
testDlg.cpp
C:\Joris\Project\test\testDlg.cpp(230) : error C2660: 'GetOutput' : function
does not take 0 parameters
C:\Joris\Project\test\testDlg.cpp(234) : error C2109: subscript requires
array or pointer type
C:\Joris\Project\test\testDlg.cpp(234) : error C2064: term does not evaluate
to a function
Error executing cl.exe.

ALL_BUILD - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I'd really like to know how this 'simple' task has to be done. An example or
just some usefull hints would be very appreciated.

Joris

MSN Zoeken, voor duidelijke zoekresultaten! http://search.msn.nl