[Insight-users] SegmentationEditor in ITK 1.2

Joshua Cates cates@sci.utah.edu
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:04:21 -0700 (MST)

Hi Mathias,

The SegmentationEditor tcl scripts set a variable called auto_path which
appends the path to VTK/Wrapping/Tcl based on the VTK source path you have
specified.  (See the first few lines of Main.tcl.)  If you are sure that
you set the correct path to the VTK source, double check that your VTK
source includes the packages (including vtkinteraction) under
directories/files VTK/Wrapping/Tcl.

The documentation on cmake options is out of date.  I don't think those
options need setting any longer.

Hope this helps,

Josh.

 Josh Cates