[Insight-users] Image mapper base

Gavin Baker gavinb+xtk@cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:45:35 +1100

Mathieu,

Merci...

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 04:38:29PM +0100, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> 	You are right there is a missing class: itkImageToValueFilter
> 	During that time you can take advantage of:
>
> http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1MinimumMaximumImageFilter.html
>
> It will show you how to write such an image to value filter.

That is a useful example.  I recoded my filter to follow this, and it
works fine.

It is a little different from a 'mapper' in the sense that it doesn't
terminate the pipeline, but passes it along unmodified.  It's a bit
like a 'tap' or a 'window' into the pipeline.  So maybe there are 2
other types of filters...

thanks,

  :: Gavin

--
Gavin Baker                                Computer Vision Lab (CVMIL)
http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~gavinb                 University of Melbourne