[Insight-users] What happened to TripleTKImageDisplay?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:58:30 -0500

Hi Parag,

This application was removed along with others
because is was not being maintainer anymore or
because it was replaced with examples in the
Insight/Examples directory.

You can still get it through the CVS attic:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/InsightApplications/TripleTKImageDisplay/Attic/?cvsroot=Insight
(but as ITK continues to evolve, the chances
of the app to be compatible diminish rapidly).

-----------

The list of removed applications follows:

BasicIOAndFilter
PrincipalAxes
PNGImageReadWritre
ExtractAImageRegion