[Insight-users] What happened to TripleTKImageDisplay?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 12:59:44 -0500

Hi Peter,

There are two generic viewers in InsightApplications.

They have recently renames as:

   ImageViewer    and   ImgeColorViewer

If you are using the release 1.2 you will find them
as MetaImageViewer and MetaImageColorViewer.

Both of them require FLTK.