AW: [Insight-users] Link error after Updating ITK???

salah salah@gris.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri, 2 May 2003 18:40:58 +0200

1. I in fact don know what is the deference! I deleted=20
the itk directories and redownloaded everything newly.

I have also redirected the paths of the vxl library to
point to /itk/utilities/ instead of /itk/code/numerics/
in the project settings. I still have this error:

D:\ITK\Utilities\vxl\vcl\vcl_compiler.h(125) : fatal=20
error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'vcl_config_manual.h':=20
No such file or directory main.cpp

although the files exist in several directories in=20
/itk/Utilities/vxl/vcl/.....

I THINK these directories did not exist in the 1.2 release?=20
did they?=20

Should more settings be done in order to tune my programs
to the current itk??=20

Another important thing: should the InsightApplications be=20
redownloded? rebuilt?=20

Thanks,

Zein

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----