[Insight-users] Building ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 05 May 2003 09:45:23 -0400

Hi Zein,

 From CMake you can select the "set" of build
mode available in your project. This is done
in the CMake variable:

     CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES

This variable is only visible when you enable
"Advanced" mode in CMake.

Typicaly it is initialized as

     CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES=Debug,Release

Once you have the set of build options, you
select one of them from inside Visual Studio:

1) VC 6.0  menu :
       Build -> SetActiveConfiguration...

2) VC 7.0  menu :
       Build -> ConfigurationManager...

One way of restricting everything to a single
compilation mode is to put a single mode in
CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES.  For example:

     CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES=Debug

Regards

    Luis