[Insight-users] Was ConfidenceConnectendImageFilter modified ?

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd . ge . com
Tue, 6 May 2003 09:29:53 -0400

It very likely that is faster now.  Luis changed the FloodFilledIterator
to use a queue instead of stack.  This changes the flavor of the search
used in the algorithm from depth first to bread first.  The end result,
is that the storage is greatly reduced and executes faster.

Jim