[Insight-users] Could you notify the list when an update ITK Software User Guide is available?

Tue, 06 May 2003 10:01:07 -0400

Hi Hugo,

Thanks for pointing this out.

Sure, We will keep in mind to post a message to the
list whenever the SoftwareGuide is updated.

The PDF document has the date of generation on the
first page. We could add the time of the day to this
date, but the document rarely changes more than once
in a single day.

The building process alone takes about one hour   :-)

BTW
The most recent version was generated in April 28th.