[Insight-users] Problems with Application [Insight Segmentation Editor Tool]

Thu, 08 May 2003 08:57:22 -0400

Hi P3rdigao,

------------------
p3rdigao wrote:

> Hi once again..
>
> Tell do I need put the flag ITK_WRAP_TCL ON on CMAKE?

No, you don't need to Tcl wrap ITK in order to use the
segmentation editor.

What this application is doing, is to encapsulate IKTK
filters as VTK filters and then wrap them on Tcl.  So,
what you need to make sure is that your VTK has Tcl
wrapping enabled.

> To run the SegmentationEditor do I need CABLE?

You don't need CABLE for this application. CABLE is
needed only for Tcl wrapping ITK, not for Tcl wrapping
VTK.

> I still do not understand the following instruction....in words how I
> give that instruction in the prompt? (this is from the README.TXT) of
> SegmentationEditor (insightApplications)
>
> "cd INSIGHT_SOURCE/Applications/SegmentationEditor/Scripts      (AAAA)
>   INSIGHT_BUILD/bin/WSTITK PreprocessorModule.tcl "
>
> I dont understand...its not the meaning...its how i give the instruction
> in the prompt....

Well,
you open a MS-DOS command window and you type the command...

Of course you replace "INSIGHT_SOURCE/Applications" with the
directory where you actually have "InsightApplications", and
you replace "INSISGHT_BUILD" with the binary directory where
your built the InsightApplications.

It may be even better if you have Cygwin installed, since in this
case you can open a shell and type the command in there.