[Insight-users] how to connect the observer message to the GUI?

J Mst gave_edgar at hotmail . com
Thu, 08 May 2003 17:07:27 +0000

Hi Luis,

I think my question wasn't clear enough. My real problem is the connection
between the CommandIterationUpdate and the Gui. I Need to connect the
variable in the CommandIterationUpdate class with a "edit box - variable" in
the Gui. I don;t know exectly how to do this..

Joris