[Insight-users] ImageReadExtractWrite

marisa aurelio asiram00 at hotmail . com
Fri, 09 May 2003 16:08:23 +0000

Hello,

I'm trying to run the ImageReadExtractWite file.

-->> ImageReadExtractWrite Heart.png HeartEx.png 10 10 25 60

I tried to run it with .png images, which was the output image of the
DICOMApp aplication, and it sends an error like:

File: C:\Users\MedImage\InsightToolkit-1.2.0\Code\IO\itkPNGImageIO.cxx
Line: 510
and un
signed short

How can I set .png images as input so it stops delivering this error????

Thanks in advance

Marisa