[Insight-users] Searching insight-users archive (WAS Re: CMake error when using FLTK)

Jeremy Winston winston at cat . rpi . edu
Tue, 13 May 2003 08:22:14 -0400

Henkjan Huisman wrote:

> And how do you easily search the mailing list? Download the whole
>  thing and then search in it? Or is there an easier interface?

I find Google to be an invaluable tool.
Bookmark this link as "Search insight-users archives" (or whatever):

http://www.google.com/search?q=insight-users+site%3Awww.itk.org

Then, when you want to search for something in the list,
click the bookmark & add your search terms to the text field that
comes up on the Google page.

Or, better yet, use this HTML form I just threw together:

http://www.cat.rpi.edu/~winston/Insight/insightu.html

(if you like it, download it to your hard drive & use it locally
via the URL
      file:///C:/Path-to-where-you-put-it/insightu.html
as I will be losing this site in a couple of months.)

HTH,
-Jeremy