[Insight-users] Searching insight-users archive: Google

Jeremy Winston winston at cat . rpi . edu
Tue, 13 May 2003 10:32:56 -0400

Luis Ibanez wrote:
> [...]
> Following your suggestion I just added the link
> to advanced Google search on insight-users.
>
> It is now available in the Mailing-list link of itk.org

> at the end of the page.

Hi Luis,
      Looks good.  A couple of minor points:

1. "Offerings" is misspelled ("offersings").

2. I didn't know about the insight-announce list;
    you might want to add a second link so that the appropriate
    fields are filled in for searching that list.  E.g.,

    The mailing list is open to web robots, so the easiest way to make queries on the users mailing list is to use
    or
    for the announce list.

HTH,
-Jeremy