[Insight-users] Python wrapping ?

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Wed, 14 May 2003 09:41:57 -0400

We are using gccxml/cable to create a swig parse tree.
Then we are letting swig do the language wrapping.   There are still a few rough
edges, so don't try and use it yet.    There should be something people can try
soon.

-Bill