[Insight-users] itkMinimumMaximumImageCalculator

Paul Yushkevich pauly at cognitica . com
Thu, 15 May 2003 21:20:14 -0400

Chad,

I'm not sure that my answer is right, but try doing this: change the
names of the variables min and max to myMin and myMax.  In some
compilers min and max are #defined macros and that may be causing the
problem.  I know that I've had no problem using the MinMaxCalculator
with the gcc compiler.

On the other note, I would recommend using myCalculator->Compute()
instead of ComputeMin and ComputeMax.  It should be a little more
efficient when you need both the min and the max.

Paul