[Insight-users] itk compilation with msvc 6

Paul Yushkevich pauly at cognitica . com
Fri, 16 May 2003 09:25:49 -0400

Tim,

I had a similar problem a few days ago with the Utilities directory not
showing up.  Try updating your Insight directory by getting the latest
CVS revision.  That may fix the problems.

Paul

Paul A. Yushkevich, Ph.D.
President, Cognitica Corporation

17 Flemington Rd