AW: [Insight-users] Fltk image Viewer

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc . edu
Fri, 16 May 2003 12:22:48 -0400

Yes - it matters that you have an overlay...

The overlay image and the data image must be the same size in
GLSliceView.   Otherwise you new image will not be accepted by the
SetInputImage command - we should throw an exception for this...Also, we
need to provide a method to unregister your overlay so that you can then
register an image of a different size...

I'll try to get to it today or so...unless Dr. Ibanez or Julien
(hopefully) beat me to it :)