[Insight-users] Parse error

Tue, 20 May 2003 10:37:45 -0400

Hi Hjshim,

The HellowWorld example is intended to be build
out of the source tree.

You should do the following:

1) Copy the HelloWorld.cxx and CMakeLists.txt files
   from the directory

          Insight/Examples/Installation

   into any other directory. Let's call this new
   directory "YYY"

2) Run CMakeSetup and provide "YYY" as the source
   directory for your project. Then, provide "YYYB"
   as the binary directory for your project, and
   click "configure"

3) CMake should at this point tell you that you need
   ITK and you will have a chance to set up the
   ITK_DIR variable.  Put in it the binary directory
   where you built ITK. Then "Configure" again.

4) The next list of CMake variables should be all
   gray whitout any red entries. If this is the case,
   click "Ok"

5) The .dsw for the HelloWorld project should appear
   in the "YYYB" directory.