[Insight-users] DeformableModel1

Helder Carvalho hel_carvalho at hotmail . com
Wed, 21 May 2003 14:14:50 +0100

Hi again,

i tried to run the deformablemodel1 just like its explained in the
itksoftwareguide example with the same images and all but i get an error:
"the instruction at 0x0043567d referenced memory at 0x0152fff8. The memory
could not be writtenl."

I debuged it and the error appears  on the gradientMapFilter->Update(); line
and the debug then sends me  to the line:
s2[i-1]  = RealType( m_M11 * data[i] + m_M22 * data[i+1] + m_M33 * data[i+2]
+ m_M44 * data[i+3] );
on the ITKrecusiveseparableimagefilter.txx file.

Am i the only 1 whoi had this error??
Can ayone explain me what im doing wrong??

REgards,

Helder Carvalho