[Insight-users] RequestedRegion and LargestPossibleRegion

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu . Malaterre at creatis . insa-lyon . fr
Fri, 23 May 2003 09:30:03 +0200

recall -> remember
and
UpdateWholeExtent -> UpdateLargestPossibleRegion

(Too much VTK in my coffee this morning)
Sorry,
mathieu

--
Mathieu Malaterre